Monday started off as a normal morning for Diane Farr: The actress dropped her twin daughters off for another day of summer camp in La Canada, California.
But then the mom of three received a chilling call from Tom Sawyer Camp: 6½-year-old Coco had been bitten by a rattlesnake while playing and was being rushed to the hospital.
Farr, 45 — who is also mom to daughter Sawyer and son Beckett — raced to the emergency room, where she caught up with Coco and a team of doctors, who were working to administer the anti-venom.
With her daughter now recovering in the hospital’s pediatric unit, Farr opens up to PEOPLE about the last few days, including her emotional drive to the E.R., how Coco is feeling and what she hopes parents will learn from her experience.
Pacific Coast News