How to Enter Amex’s EveryDay Moments Mother’s Day Contest
American Express is launching its new Amex EveryDay credit card with a year-long campaign to shine a spotlight on America’s #EveryDayMoments — from quality time with the kids to a night out with friends.
It kicks off this month with a Mother’s Day selfie and snapshots photo contest culminating in an epic prize — a getaway to New York City for 50 winners and their guests. American Express will continue to recognize and reward consumers for sharing their #EveryDayMoments throughout the year with a series of themed contests, sweeps and unique experiences, like a live concert with Maroon 5 streamed nationally on June 20 and a soon-to-be-announced Father’s Day Sweeps.
The Mother’s Day contest includes an advertisement featuring Tina Fey and daughters Alice, 8, and Penelope, 2. Kristen Bell has also teamed up with the company to share a selfie — the Frozen star snapped a shot of herself captioned, “Making some delicious baby food with veggies from the garden and farm fresh local delivery.”
Courtesy American Express
To enter the Epic EveryDay Getaway, visit AmexEveryDayMoments.com and share your own #EverydayMoment that celebrates the spirit of Mother’s Day, along with a caption, by Monday, April 21.
Courtesy Kristen Bell
Submissions will be accepted through Monday, and 50 winners will be announced in time for Mother’s Day. The Epic Everyday Getaway prize will take place June 18-21 in N.Y.C. Each of the winners can bring one guest to join the all-star line-up of experiences that includes:
- Rock of Ages Broadway show with cast meet and greet
- VIP concert experience with Maroon 5 (livestreamed nationally)
- Makeovers: red carpet looks for the evening from Rent the Runway and blowouts from DryBar
- SoulCycle Spin Class inside iconic Grand Central Terminal
- Three-night stay at the InterContinental New York Times Square hotel, located in the heart of the world-famous Broadway theater district
- Airfare and ground transportation
American Express is a paid PEOPLE advertiser. This story is sponsored.