Poll: Baby Gear- When Only New Will Do!
Most new moms-to-be are excited to start acquiring gear and clothing for their new baby and create a baby registry, but with the current economy, many are taking advantage of the classic art of the hand-me-down. For others, only new will do. Whether you plan to use hand-me-downs or buy used gear, what items do you plan to buy (or ask for as a gift) new, no matter what? In the comments section, please tell us why!
Join Our Panel!
Would you be interested in weighing in on more questions such as this? If so, click here to join our panel of CBB moms at the new Celebrity Baby Blog VIP Panel. The Panel is open to residents of the United States and Canada.
- What Should We Review?
- Do You Care About the Stuff Celeb Kids Wear?
- What is the Most You’ll Spend on a Diaper Bag?
- What Will You Purchase For Back-to-School?
- What Do You Refuse to Buy Generic?
- What Are Your Summer Stroller Accessory Must-Haves?
- How Do You Choose Cleaning Products?
- What Do You Buy Organic For Your Children?
- What Maternity Wardrobe Item is Worth the Splurge?
- What One Baby Product is Worth the Splurge?