Win Rockin’ Vegas-Style Baby Gear as seen in The Hangover! (A $406 Value)
Warner Brother’s summer blockbuster The Hangover starring Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zack Galifianakis may involve three men and a baby but this film is far from family friendly! Raking in $45 million at the box office opening weekend, the film delivers non-stop laughs and thanks to its youngest star, it also showcases some rocking Vegas-style baby gear.
Now you have a chance to grab that very same gear for your little swinger. We’re giving away a jackpot that includes:
- Baby Kaed’s Shanti Diaper bag in Vegas Gold (a $138 value)
- Crib Rock’s Big Foot bodysuit or t-shirt, 6-12 months (a $30 value)
- Max Daniel’s baby blanket in powder blue chenille and reversible zebra print (a $68 value)
- a pair of Sweet Shoes Big Wave Slip Ons in Teal/Gray, choose from sizes 0-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 months (a $30 value)
- Chic Papoose’s Celeste Pouch Asian Dragon print baby sling (a $68 value)
- and six packages of Huggies Pure & Natural disposable diapers (a $72 value)
While these items have long been celebrity baby favorites, this was the film debut for most of the brands. Crib Rock’s Big Foot bodysuit is worn by the baby throughout the film and he’s often seen with his Max Daniel Blanket in tow. The other baby gear can be seen in the apartment of Jade (played by Heather Graham) in the comical mother and son reunion scene. Odds are strong; the lucky recipient of this baby gear won’t need to go to Vegas to feel like a Winner!
And, be sure to come back NEXT Monday to see what you could win in our next giveaway!
Online entries must be received between 12:01 a.m Eastern Time (”ET”) on 6/15/09 and 11:59 p.m. (ET) on 6/21/09. See Official Rules.