CBB's Father's Day Gift Guide: Everything Under $40!
|Tire Tube and Leather Toiletry Bag|
Men can be so difficult to shop for which makes Father’s Day especially challenging. Besides the cute projects your kids will undoubtedly bring home from school, here are some great options all under $40 for you to get for dear old Dad — yours or your children’s!
- For the Traveling Dad: Recycled Tire Tube and Leather Toiletry Bag
- For the Cycling Dad: Bicycle Chain Frame
- For the Dad Who’s Got His Hands Full: Leather Beer Holster
- For the Grillmaster Dad: Flame BBQ/Utility Apron
- For the Music-Loving Dad: Altec-Lansing Orbit MP3
- For the Car-Buff Dad: Crap Cars
- For the Earth-Conscious Laptop-Toting Dad: Ecogear Tiger Laptop Bag
- For the Dad Who Schleps: RuMe Silicon Valley Bag Collection
- For the Thirsty Dad: Customized SIGG Water Bottle
- For the Note-Taking Dad: Lobster Notepad
- For the Shaving Dad: LUSH Shave the Planet Gift
- For the Health-Conscious Dad: DeLonghi Electric Juicer
- For the Dad Who Loves to Brag: Coby Digital Photo Viewer
- For the Introspective Dad: The Book of Myself
- For the Couch Surfer Dad: Brookstone ePad Laptop Desk
- For the Wine-Lover Dad: Ravi Wine-Chiller
By the way, according to a survey by Ebates.com, 50% of dads polled wanted to spend the day with their kids, 30% wanted dinner out and 25% hoping for some techie gadget.