Poll: Choosing Emergency Medical Care
This Mother’s Day, celebrities like Kelly Ripa, Brooke Shields, Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe, Shon Gables and regular moms and dads will be walking/running/strolling in Central Park to raise money for R Baby Foundation, a non-profit committed to increasing the standard level of pediatric emergency care. R Baby was founded by a couple after losing their 7-day-old daughter to a undiagnosed, untreated viral infection that was missed in the ER. Hopefully most parents will never have to bring their children to the emergency room but accidents, illnesses and swine flu happen. When there’s a choice in which ER to visit, what qualities are most important to you?
Join Our Panel!
Would you be interested in weighing in on more questions such as this? If so, click here to join our panel of CBB moms at the new Celebrity Baby Blog VIP Panel. Celebrity Baby Blog VIP is open to residents of the United States and Canada.
Take our other polls!
- Do You Use Cloth or Disposable Diapers?
- How Do You Choose Cleaning Products?
- What Do You Buy Organic For Your Children?
- What Are Your Summer Stroller Accessory Must-Haves?
- Do You Know Where You’re Going This Summer?
- What Maternity Wardrobe Item is Worth the Splurge?