As the nation looks to tighten its belt, we’ve noticed more people buying generics or store-brands for the things they buy most often as a way to save money. Often, generics can be as good as brand name items but some people just prefer the security of buying a brand they trust. Are there specific products for your children that you won’t buy generic or store-brand?
Join Our Panel!
Would you be interested in weighing in on more questions such as this? If so, click here to join our panel of CBB moms at the new Celebrity Baby Blog VIP Panel. Celebrity Baby Blog VIP is open to residents of the United States and Canada.
Take our other polls!
- Do You Use Cloth or Disposable Diapers?
- How Do You Choose Cleaning Products?
- What Do You Buy Organic For Your Children?
- What Are Your Summer Stroller Accessory Must-Haves?
- Do You Know Where You’re Going This Summer?
- What Maternity Wardrobe Item is Worth the Splurge?