Weekly Celeb Style Roundup
We know you want to know what celebrities’ babies are wearing and riding in, so here’s the week in celebrity style. The most discussed item this week was the Kids Konserve Butterfly Waste-Free Lunch Kit pictured above in the Olive Baron Cohen Grabs a Snack post.
- Mahoney Girls’ Sunny Saturday on the Pier! – Savannah wears a hat by Baby Lulu and Lucky Brand sweatshirt.
- Nicole Kidman’s Gymboree Girl – Sunday wears Trumpette’s Maryjane socks ($24.50/six pairs).
- Anthony Kiedis’ Blue Beach Boy – Everly wears FreeCity youngones Dove Hoody in Bright Blue ($132).
- John C. McGinley’s Beach Baby, Billie – Billie wears babyGap leggings — they’re not available online, but check them out in-store.
- Olive Baron Cohen Grabs a Snack – Olive wears Grass & Clovers Letter Tee in ‘O’ ($49). Isla wears Paige Premium Denim’s Skyline Drive style in Stardust ($168).
- Brady Wilkerson’s First Birthday Fun! – Brady wears Mickey Mouse ears.
- Trista Sutter Hopes to Stretch Pregnancy ‘As Close to Term As Possible’ – Max wears a Ralph Lauren Polo sweater.
- Wheel Good Time for Soleil Moon Frye and Girls – Poet wears adidas Kids’ Street Run Oddity Toddle ($35).
- Bonjour From Milla and Ever! – Ever wears Pediped Flex Giselle Chocolate Brown Boot ($57, free shipping with cbb415 through 4/15/09).
- Shiloh Jolie-Pitt Gives Hippo a Helping Hand – Shiloh wears Vans Kids Authentic Multi Monkey in Black/Hyacinth ($33).
- Gavin and Kingston Rossdale Take a Break – Gwen pushes a Brio Go (£500).
- Sofia Coppola Takes Romy on a Soho Stroll – Romy is riding in a Maclaren Triumph Stroller in Turkish Blue ($150). Romy is wearing black Uggs.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman and Family’s Dinner Date – Willa rides in a Maclaren stroller.
- Olive Baron Cohen Steers Her Stroller – Olive pushes her Maclaren stroller.
- Olive Baron Cohen Grabs a Snack – Isla packs Olive’s snack in a Kids Konserve Butterfly Waste-Free Lunch Kit ($42).
- Wheel Good Time for Soleil Moon Frye and Girls – Poet rides on a Kettler Kettrike Happy Navigator Tricycle ($190).
- Pete Wentz Gives Bronx a Lift – Pete carries Bronx in an Orbit Baby car seat, which is part of the Orbit Baby Infant System ($900).
- Philip Seymour Hoffman and Family’s Dinner Date – Attached to the stroller is a custom baby bottle bag from Jesse Walker Knit Goods ($34).
- Jake Fishman Takes the Wheel! – Jake rides on a Step 2 Whisper-Ride Buggy ($60).
- Cate Blanchett Takes Roman and Iggy for Pizza! – Cate wears Iggy in a Baby Bjorn baby carrier.
- Naomi Watts’ Special Delivery – Naomi Watts carries Sammy in a Graco Snug Ride Car Seat.
- Ben Affleck’s Bundle of Joy – Ben carries Seraphina in an Orbit Baby car seat, which is part of the Orbit Baby Infant System ($900).
Do you have any of the items we spotted this week? What do you think about them?