Ramey; Albert Michael/Startraks
Strollers are one of the most essential items for parents on the go. Whether you’re pushing your child around the city or through the suburbs, it’s an easy mode of transportation. But how do you know which is right for you?
A recent story in the New York Times pointed to a study suggesting rear-facing strollers allowed for more interaction and chatter with babies, as opposed to more modern, forward-facing strollers. While parents don’t need to be worried about which way their strollers face, the study does challenge parents to be curious about the elements of the environment that attract their children’s interest.
So here’s your chance to Sound Off! Tell us what type of stroller you use and why in the comments, then come back and take our poll.
- Peg Perego Pliko Switch Completo
- Peg Perego Skate
- Orbit Baby System
- Bugaboo Frog
- Quinny Buzz
- Stokke Xplory Review 1 and Review 2
- Bugaboo Bee
- UPPAbaby System
- Grand Touring Baby’s i’coo Targo
- Maxi-Cosi Foray
- UK only – Britax Vigour 3: Reviewed by a reader just like you!
Other rear-facing strollers that we haven’t reviewed include:
- Pretty much all strollers that accept an infant car seat will allow your child to face you
- Teutonia – we’re working on this!
- Kolcrafts Contours Options
- Peg Perego Uno (formerly known as the Venezia)
- Peg Perego Duette SW (double tandem stroller) and Triplette SW (triple tandem stroller)
- Delta Simmons Onyx
- US Britax Vigour
- Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Reversible Stroller – discontinued
- Combi I-Thru – discontinued
- Silver Cross Linear Freeway – discontinued
- Inglesina Liberty – appears to have been discontinued