Consumer Product Safety Commission Recalls
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) has announced recalls that we thought you’d like to know about. For more info, click the links.
Nursery and gear
- Dorel Juvenile Group Recalls Safety 1st Stair Gates Due to Fall Hazard
- The Land of Nod Recalls Children’s Canopies Due to Entrapment and Strangulation Hazards
- JAKKS Pacific(r) Recalls Spa Factory(tm) Aromatherapy Kits Due to Explosion and Projectile Hazards
- DDI Inc. Recalls Toy Construction Play Sets Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
Clothing and accessories
- Children’s Hooded Sweatshirts Recalled by Jerry Leigh of California
- High School Musical Manicure Kits Recalled by Fantas-Eyes Due to Lead Hazard
- Lip Gloss Keychains Recalled By Markwins Beauty Products Due to Lead Hazard
- Skull-And-Crossbones Necklaces Recalled By Spencer Gifts Due to Lead Hazard
Public recreational equipment
We highly recommended subscribing to the CPSC email subscriptionlist to receive product recalls as soon as they’re released. Just go to https://www.cpsc.gov/cpsclist.aspxand select the product type you’d like to receive- for us parents, the baby and kid ones are most importantly. It’s a free service.
To report a dangerous product or a product-related injury, call CPSC’shotline at (800) 638-2772 or CPSC’s teletypewriter at (800) 638-8270,or visit CPSC’s web site at www.cpsc.gov/talk.html.