The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) has announced recalls that we thought you’d like to know about. For more info, click the links.
- Doll Clothing Sets Recalled by Manhattan Group Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
- OKK Trading Recalls Toy Army Figures Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
- JA-RU Recalls Toy Trains Due To Choking Hazard
- Cobra Electronics Recalls Children’s Two-Way Radios with Rechargeable Batteries Due to Chemical Burn Hazard; Sold Exclusively in Toys “R” Us Stores
- ImagiPLAY Recalls Bead Maze Toys Due to Laceration Hazard
- Swim ‘N Score Dive Sticks Recalled by Modell’s Due to Risk of Impalement Injury to Children
- Target Recalls Dive Sticks Due to Impalement Hazard
- Children’s Hooded Jackets with Drawstrings Recalled by R&D International Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Near Strangulation of Child Prompts Recall to Repair Window Blinds by Green Mountain Vista
- Strangulation Death of a Child Prompts Recall of Roman Blinds; Sold Exclusively at IKEA
We highly recommended subscribing to the CPSC email subscriptionlist to receive product recalls as soon as they’re released. Just go tohttps://www.cpsc.gov/cpsclist.aspxand select the product type you’d like to receive- for us parents, thebaby and kid ones are most importantly. It’s a free service.
To report a dangerous product or a product-related injury, call CPSC’shotline at (800) 638-2772 or CPSC’s teletypewriter at (800) 638-8270,or visit CPSC’s web site at www.cpsc.gov/talk.html.