bumGenius Organic One-Size Diapers: Better for Their Bums
I diaper with the best intentions. I always intend to use cloth, but it doesn’t always happen. We’re part-time EC-ers (if you don’t know what that means, it means we’re those weird people who actually put our babies on potties) and once we got past the newborn stage where we weren’t really EC-ing yet, it got a little bit difficult to find a diapering solution that worked. But when the mom-designed and USA-made bumGenius Organic One-Size all-in-one diapers ($24.95) came along, I knew I’d found what I’d been looking for.
Need more cloth reviews? Try these:
- bumGenius!: Genius Diapers
- Bummis: Cloth Diapering Those Little Bums with Ease
- Kushies Cloth Diapers: Our Adventure with Cloth Diapering
- Blueberry Diapers: Cloth Diapers For Any and Everyone!
- Kissaluvs: All Natural Luv For Your Baby’s Tush
- Happy Heinys: A Cloth Diaper that Makes Life Easier