Babies Go CDs: Melody to My Ears
Being both a preschool teacher and a mom, I get excited about kid’s music, especially music that caters to both the parent and the child. Listening to nursery rhymes all day is enough to make me go crazy so I couldn’t wait to give Babies Go CDs a try. Marketed as "soothing for children and nostalgic to parents," the songs are all instrumental, with a melodic, chime-like sound.
I highly recommend any of the classical artists, like Bach and Vivaldi. The Beatles, Coldplay, and Elton John were all CDs that I enjoyed, as well. The instrumental translations were calming and I enjoyed listening to them as I went about my day and my daughter really seemed to enjoy it. They are great to play during naptime and other quiet times.
Another CD I really enjoyed was the Babies Go Christmas. They are chime-like instrumental versions of Christmas classics, such as White Christmas, It Came Upon a Midnight Clear and Silver Bells. This CD will definitely be put into my holiday CD rotation!
All CDs sell for $17 on the BabiesGo website, but are available for around $11 on other sites.
Looking for more music? Check out these reviews:
- Beethoven’s Wig 4 – Dance Along Symphonies CD: Classical Music Made Palatable For Kids
- Sesame Street Goes Global
- YO GABBA GABBA! Now On DVD! Now On CD!
Looking for DVDs? Check out these reviews:
- Shrek the Halls Now On DVD
- TinkerBell Straight-to-DVD Drops
- My Little Pony: A Very Minty Christmas
- Sleeping Beauty: The 50th Anniversary Platinum Edition
- Prima Princessa Presents Swan Lake: Fun Ballet DVD for Kids
My Little Pony Live! The World’s Biggest Tea Party
- The Siblings’ Busy Book: Fun for all ages (even parents!)
Abby in Wonderland: Sesame Street’s Favorite Fairy Comes to DVD
- Braincandy: The Five Senses DVD Sensation
304 Dalmatians: Disney Re-releases 3 Sequels on DVD