I come across so many blankets– almost all of them are cute, but not all of them are as functional as Rain or Shine Kids‘ WooBee Velvet Blankets. Amainstay in our stroller basket and our blanket of choice for outings, the WooBee blankets are double sided, with velvety material on one side and a wind-resistant material on the other. A really nice but simple feature is their ribbon-ties on the sides to secure the blanket to your stroller, car seat or baby carrier. Aside from being a great extra layer on coolmorning walks, it also makes a great play mat at the park (put the weather-resistant side on the floor).
And now, they’ve just introduced the velvet blanket in Urban Black! How cool!
CBB Deal: Save 20% on orders of $50+ at RainorShineKids.com when you use coupon code CBB08 (expires November 30, 2008).
Looking for more blankes? Check out these reviews:
- milk lush myQuilt: Quite the Quilt!
- Hummingbird Lane: Super Yummy Super Sweet Cashmere Blankets
- HALO® SleepSack™ Organic Wearable Blankets: Sleep Easier and Safer
- Blanket Clipz: Not Just for Blankets!
- Babybonkie: The Swanky Swaddle
- The Snuggly: Warm and Fuzzy All Over
- Bubblecakes’ Lil Chaps Cowboy Blanket