What to Look For: Shoes for New Walkers
Pediatricians and experts agree that the best shoes for new walkers are no shoes, but with the weather starting to get a little chillier, you’re probably starting to think about buying baby his first walking shoes. The most important feature in a new walker shoe is a soft flexible sole which will let them grip the ground. A bootie-type shoe like Robeez are awesome for indoor walking but on cold and/or wet surfaces, you’re going to want a rubberized sole.
Check out our reviews of our favorite shoes for new walkers.
- pediped™ shoes: adorable soft soled shoes
- kuuru: High style for early walkers
- Me-in-Mind Footwear: Baby Needs a New Pair of These Shoes
- ELK Kids Soft-Soled Shoes: So Sweet
- Bobux iWalk: Flexible shoes, healthy bodies
- Rileyroos: Soft-soled shoes with serious spunk
- See Kai Run Shoes: And run you will! (and look for our upcoming review of their new Smaller line)
- Beesqueaky Shoes and Mooshu Trainers: Toddler shoes you can hear
- Preschoolians Shoes – 3 different types of soles, so many styles!
- Robeez Tredz: Take your Robeez to the streetz!
Please keep in mind coupon codes may no longer be effective on the older reviews.