If method makes it, I’ll buy it. Not only do their cleaning products come in delicious scents, have cute packaging, and are non-toxic, biodegradable and environmentally-friendly, they are less expensive than other brands. The only problem is that even though the line is carried in more and more stores, few carry the entire line (though Target always seems to have a larger selection that most). But did you know you can order the products online?
Right now they are offering a "summer cleaning" package deal for $16 that includes a 28 oz. pink grapefruit all surface cleaner (replace your clorox), 12 oz. ginger yuzu hand wash, 25 oz. cucumber dish soap, and a citrus cilantro soy candle. When you purchase $50 or more, they will take 50% off shipping. They also have a "detox your home kit" that includes 7 products for $28.
Here are some other products we use at our house:
- glass cleaner – I hate that Windex smell, don’t you?
- all surface wipes – made of compostable bamboo fibers (an extremely renewable resource)
- stainless steel wipes
- le scrub bathroom cleaner – has a cute built-in holder for the scrub sponge
- lil bowl blue – which uses lactic acid to remove ring-around-the-rim, who knew toilet cleaner could be so cute?
- HE compatible unscented laundry detergent (we also used their baby detergent when Anya was an infant- man, I hated the smell of Dreft)
- dryer sheets – though I use reusable bags of lavender from Trader Joe now
- squeaky green kids body wash in apple green – the cutest bottle!
- moisturizing hand wash – to be honest, I bought it for the bottle but I like how it moisturizes
- foaming hand wash – the kid in me loves the foam!
- refills for the hand wash
- reversible reusable market tote – folds into its own bag
Do yourself and your family a favor- dispose your old toxic cleaners and replace with non-toxic homemade ones or ones from method!
What are your favorite method products?