Looking for a powerful breast pump? Then the new Playtex Embrace Deluxe Double Electric Breast Pump ($199) is for you. It can be used daily, for long term use. The pump system comes with the pump unit, breast cups and storage accessories, and a cute black microfiber tote bag with three smaller bags that fit into it. The three smaller bags make for great organization and include a cooler, an accessories bag and a bag that will hold your wet or used breast cups — a very smart idea.
Click continue reading for the entire Playtex Embrace Double Deluxe Electric Breast Pump review.
I loved the Soft Comfort Breast Cups with massaging action. They were very comfortable and I think they’ve actually helped my milk flow increase. I do wish that the breast shields had been a tad larger though — I am generously endowed, but they still worked fine. The pump was also quieter than other pumps I’ve tried. Storage containers included with the pump are, 2 Playtex Drop-Ins System bottles (4 oz. size), 15 disposable Drop-In Pre-Formed Liners (4 oz.), 2 reusable breast milk storage containers (5 oz.) and all the components to store the breast milk (caps, etc).
Pump Features include:
- 25 speed and suction combinations that let mom customize her own pumping rhythm
- Soft Comfort® massaging breast cups, which use both massage and suction.
- Closed system that protects milk from bacteria and germs, and prevents back-up.
- Dual screw ring on pump that fits with all Playtex bottles (including wide and narrow) and most standard reusable bottles
- Easy-touch key pad to adjust settings
- A wide nipple opening to improve pumping comfort
If you are an occasional pumper, then the Petite Double Electric Breast Pump ($99) is a great option. It’s lightweight and compact, with 3 levels of fully adjustable suction strength. Use the twist dial to control the pumping strength. For a demo of both models, click here.
Click here to buy the Playtex Embrace Deluxe Double Electric Breast Pump.