Update: Contest: Mom's Ultimate Family Organizer: A One-Stop Planner for Busy Moms
Update: The winners, and their ultimate "mom" tip to staying organized, are:
- Dana, who said, "Pack all bags, lunches, clothes etc, the night before! Saves tons of time and frantic running around the next morning. I have 2 kids, my son is 2 and my daughter is 14 weeks. If you include my husband who is 35, I have three kids total."
- Lora, who said, "My ultimate tip is that we were always running out of school supplies -glue sticks, folders, crayons etc. Now I stock up when they are onsale and keep in a basket in my closet. Now there is no more runningto the store for last minute needed supplies."
- Jennifer, who said, "My ultimate ‘mom’ tip would have to be become familiar with the flylady and the housefairy systems. I have learned how important having routines thatwork for ME (using Flylady) are to me as an adult in staying organizedand I am hopefully passing this onto my children in a fun and lovingway. House Fairy is helping my older son learn to be more organized inhis room in a way he loves. It’s a win-win situation for everyone."
When life gets hectic, Mom’s Ultimate Family Organizer: A One-Stop Planner for Busy Moms is in control.
This comprehensive, one-stop organizer is an essential tool for thebusiest person of them all—mom! Inside the sturdy binder is a systemfor managing motherhood: calendar pages to keep track of familymembers’ schedules, directory pages to locate everyone from thekindergarten teacher to the carpet cleaner, and planning pages forbirthday parties or the family vacation. Helpful sticky notes andtear-out lists make it easy to stay organized, while survival tips andtricks from real moms offer encouragement.
Mom’s Ultimate Family Organizer includes:
- Month-at-a-glance and week-at-a-glance calendar pages
- Fold-out summer break planner
- Catchall pockets
- Perforated tear-out lists and notes
- Sticky notes
Visit www.mommytrackd.com! Author Amy Keroes owns and operatesmommytrackd.com: The Working Mother’s Guide to Managed Chaos, a Website dedicated to helping working mothers stay organized.
CBB Deal: Save 30% and get free shipping on your entire order at chroniclebooks.com when you use coupon code Romeo through May 28, 2008.
You can win one of three copies of Mom’s Ultimate Family Organizer: A One-Stop Planner for Busy Moms! Click Continue Reading for the details.
Enter to win one of three copies of Mom’s Ultimate Family Organizer. Email the following info to celebritybabyblogATgmail.com (be sure to replace AT with @).
- Your full name, mailing address, and email address.
- What’s your ultimate "mom" tip to staying organized?
- How many kids do you have and what are their ages?
- Make sure you put "Mom’s Ultimate Family Organizer" in the subject line in order for your entryto be counted.
Any entries that don’t include all of the info will not be counted. The contest closes tomorrow at 7 am EST. (For terms & conditions, click here.)