We know that CBB Readers love to shop via the site so we asked everyoneto tell us what they’ve bought based on what they’ve seen on the site-photos, reviews, ads, giveaways, etc. There were quite a few readers who told us they had purchased BabyLegs so I decided to dedicate a special edition of I Bought It! to these adorable and practical leg warmers.
Many of us at CBB are fans of BabyLegs but when I first saw them, I thought they were silly. Not only are they adorable to accessorize with, they are great for extra warmth and coverage under pants, skirts, dresses. (Check out our first review here.)
CBB Reader Steph told us:
I bought these Not Sox leg warmers as soon as I saw them at Target. I took one look at them and said, "like BabyLegs," having remembered them from your site. Turns out they are made by BabyLegs. I think they cost about $12. So CUTE on my Alyssa (9 months)!
[Alyssa is wearing NotSox in Sunday . Visit her mom's blog Scrappin' Seminole!]
Click below for more CBB readers and what they bought.
I saw BabyLegs on your site and purchased them for my son Trout this winter, I thought they would come in handy when he was sitting in his stroller over his pants since his pants would rise when he was sitting. I use them more now because he is just starting to crawl and i think it will provide a little padding for his knees.
Well, I am not sure where to begin. I have been reading your website for almost four years and truly enjoy the reviews and input on cool baby items available! When my stroller broke, I came here for input on what has worked for everyone else. Below are the items that I could remember and I am sure that there have been more!!!
- Baby Legs – these are great. My daughter never crawled and scoots across the floor on her rear end (it is such a funny thing to watch). But her pants scoot up as she goes. These have protected her legs from being destroyed on the floor, etc. What a great item!
- pediped shoes [Check out our reviews here, here, here, and here.]
- Robeez [Check out our reviews here, here, and here.]
- Diapees and Wipees
- Bravado Designs Lifestyle nursing bra – I LOVE this bra. The fact the entire front folds down is amazing. It is stylish and comfortable, the fabric is just great. I do not know how I lived without with my first child. [Check out our reviews here, here, and here.]
- Skip Hop Duo Diaper bag
- Buy BabyLegs at Mom4Life (www.mom4life.com) and enter coupon code gift and receive a free gift with purchase.
- BabyLegs has a few promotions on their website to win free BabyLegs such as giving away a pair of BabyLegs a day plus a way to earn 10 pairs when you spread the word about BabyLegs. Visit their site babylegs.net for the details (scroll all the way to the bottom of the page).
- Bravado Designs will donate 10% of the purchase price to the Newman Breastfeeding Clinic & Institute (NBCI) when you use coupon code JN-133 at check-out. Note: This isn’t a discount. For more information, click here.
- For a limited time, Robeez is offering free shipping with the purchase of two or more pairs. No coupon code needed.
Have you made purchases based on what you’ve seen or read on CBB? EmaildanielleATcelebrity-babies.com [replace the AT with @] to tell us about it! Make sure you put"CBB Purchase" in the subject line.