Update: The winners, their favorite shoe brands, and selected style are:
- Alisha, whose favorite shoe brands are stride rite and Geox, chose the Urchin.
- Laura, whose favorites are pediped and Ecco, chose the Puggle.
- Christi, who likes Baby Gap’s shoes, chose the Finn.
- Diane, who said her daughter has only worn Robeez until now "but she is definitelyready for some ‘Big girl’ shoes," chose Poppy.
- Lauren, who said, "a tie between Robeez for casual wear and Pediped for a little nicerwear. I love them both…but if it helps me win I will say Umi are myfavs. :)", chose Primrose.
As seen on Harry Letterman, Violet Affleck, and Joaquin Consuelos, Umi Children’s Shoes are inspired by the styles of Europe and the little feet of the world. Each pair are handcrafted and designed with the perfect balance of comfort, fit and style. With a stated mission to make “moms, and their children, and their feet, happy,” Umi is dedicated to providing children with protective footwear environments that foster healthy development. Our shoes, sandals and boots are designed for babies, toddlers, boys and girls, so your child can wear Umi from infancy through grade school.
Umi shoes are colorful, fanciful and playful. Just like the children who wear them.
Enter to win one of five pairs of Umi Shoes (a $50-75 value). Email the following info to celebritybabyblogATgmail.com (be sure to replace AT with @).
- Your full name, mailing address, and email address.
- How many styles are featured in Umi Shoes‘ collection?
- What is your favorite shoe brand for your child?
- What style and size would you like? Please give us a first and second choice.
- Make sure you put "Umi Shoes" in the subject line in order for your entryto be counted.
Any entries that don’t include all of the info will not be counted. The contest closes tomorrow at 7 am EST. (For terms & conditions, click here.)