CBB Reviews: Bellybar – want to be a tester?
The Bellybar family of products is growing with its latestaddition—Bellybar Shakes! A complete line of delicious, all-naturalnutrition foods and beverages for women before, during and after pregnancy,Bellybar products offer women the tastes they crave and the nutrition theyneed.
The entire line of products is great for before, during and
after pregnancy, whether or not you are nursing. They’re packed with nutrients specifically for that time in a woman’s life. The shakes, which are brand spanking new, are really great for during nursing though, as nursing women are THIRSTY and this tastes great and has DHA, calcium, plus others. DHA has been shown in some studies to help with mood postpartum, and all of their products are rich in Omega-3 DHA.
Bellybar products include Bellybars, Bellybar Chews, and Bellybar Shakes and are available at Babies R Us, Mimi Maternity, Motherhood Maternity, Whole Foods, Wild Oats, Wegmans, HEB, online, at BellyBarProducts.com, and other stores. You can even download a coupon here.
We are looking for reader reviewers for Bellybar’s suite of products. Click Continue Reading for more info.
- Bellybars are delicious, all-natural nutrition bars designed tomeet the nutritional needs of women before, during and after pregnancy.Packed with key prenatal vitamins that OB/GYNs recommend, including folicacid, iron, calcium, protein and Omega-3 DHA, Bellybars are the perfectsnack for the mom-to-be and new mom on the go.
- Bellybar Chews are delicious bites of sweet chocolate andtangy citrus to satisfy her varied cravings, while also delivering Omega-3DHA, calcium and folic acid.
- Bellybar Shakes offer critical Omega-3 DHA, as well as aboost of calcium, fiber and protein to keep women humming throughout theday. Plus, this thirst quenching drink provides additional hydration womenneed while pregnant and nursing. Bellybar Shakes are the third product in NutraBella’s Bellybar line.Recognized in 2007 by USA Today as a hot new food created for women and byTHE TODAY SHOW as one of the best foods to eat while pregnant, the Bellybarwas the first product in the expanding line. Ranging from 160 to 180calories, Bellybars contain protein, iron, folic acid, Omega-3 DHA, calciumand vitamin B6.
Want to be a tester/reviewer?
We are looking for 7 pregnant women and 8 moms with babies under 3 months old (4 breastfeeding, 4 who aren’t) who are willing to try each of Bellybar’s products and write a brief review of each for CBB. You will receive the following products directly from Bellybar by the end of next week and will need to submit a written review via email to us by the end of the following week.
- 1 – Baby Needs Chocolate Bellybar
- 1 – Mellow Oat Bellybar
- 1 – 30 count pouch of Citrus on Board Bellybar Chews
- 1 – Vanilla Dreams flavor Bellybar Shake
Here’s what to do
If you are interested in participating, please email the following info to celebritybabyblogATgmail.com (be sure to replace AT with @).
- Your full name, mailing address, and email address.
- If you are pregnant, when is your due date? Is this your first pregnancy?
- If you gave birth within the last 3 months, tell us how old your child is and whether or not you are nursing (we are looking for both moms who are nursing and those who aren’t). Is this your first child?
- Will you be able to try all of the products yourself and send us a brief writeup of your thoughts by May 2nd, 2008?
- Make sure you put "BELLYBAR" in the subject line in order for your entryto be counted.
We will choose testers by Friday, April 18th at 5 pm EST.