How Fast They Grow: It's Spring so that means it's time for another How Fast They Grow Contest!
Spring is here. Time for Spring Cleaning, the infamous "getting-ready-for-bathing-suit-season" diet and exercise program (ugggh!) and maybe catching up on scrapbooking your little ones? How Fast They Grow (aka "Home of the 7-Minute Scrapbook page") is probably the best fastest (and cutest) way yet we’ve found to scrapbook.
Many of our readers (the entire editorial staff of CBB included) are already How Fast They Grow members, as well as celebrities Trista Sutter (see her pages here), Samantha Harris and Dayna Devon. For those of you who are members, we want to see what you you’ve been up to!
Together with How Fast They Grow, we are running an exclusive contest for Celebrity Baby Blog readers who create scrapbook pages via HowFastTheyGrow.com! The grand prize winner wins a $300 gift certificate, plus an album oftheir choice. There will be three runners-up, who can each win a $100Gift Certificate, plus an album. We’ll be posting many of the pages,so check back if you don’t already check in 10 times a day!
Plus, there’s a new CBB Deal: Use coupon code CBB to save 15% off your order through April 28, 2008.
Click Continue Reading for how to enter!
Ifyou haven’t joined or used How Fast They Grow (yet) don’t fret, theyhave free membership, digi-scrapbook is super-easy, and their onlineassistance is second to none (weknow, we’ve emailed them a few times when we had questions). To helpeveryone "Spring" into getting their baby books and scrapbooks inorder, we are launching a new page contest, with *SPRING* as thetheme. Take Easter, Passover, April Showers, Spring Vacations, as yourinspiration "springboard" and sprinkle a few of your adorable childrenand voila, you have a page to share with your friends and with us, andif it’s good enough, may even win our contest!
Here’s how to enter:
- Become a member of HowFastTheyGrow.com (it’s free!)
- Make your page in Digi-scrapbook™ by creating a project (like afolder), opening the project and creating a page. Upload your photosand use the editing tools to create your page.
- Once you’ve created and SAVED your page(s), exit to the Project area.You will see a column on the left that has a selection “EnableSharing.” You need to click on this to activate sharing for any pagesin your project.
- Return to the page(s) you’d like to share. In the page editor mode,select “Preview/Share” and a large preview image of your page will showup. In this area, you will see a button with a heart and a plus on itthat says “enable share.” Once you select this, your page preview issaved in the version where you clicked this button.
- Now you are ready to send a link to your pages. Go back to the ProjectArea and enter the email addresses to which you’d like to send thelink. This is where you enter the email address:email@example.com. You can also share your page with friends andfamily! Click "Send Now."
- Within 24 hours, you will receive an email confirmation from How FastThey Grow, Inc. of your submission, along with a request to respondwith approval to share your pages on CBB and in How Fast They Grow’sGallery. How Fast They Grow, Inc. and CBB will not post any pageswithout prior email approval from the entrant.
- How Fast They Grow will select the ten best pages and Celebrity BabyBlog readers will vote on the winners! The grand prize is a $300 giftcertificate and album from How Fast They Grow. 3 runners up willreceive a $100 gift certificate and an album of their choice.
- Entries must be received by Wednesday April 23rd, 2008 at 10pm EST. You’ve got 9 days!
- Pages must be created with one of the 190 templates on HowFastTheyGrow.com.
- You may enter more than one page but the same page can only be entered once.
- Entries must be submit via the How Fast They Grow Digi-Scrapbook.
- The top ten pages will be posted for voting by Friday, April 25th, withvoting closing on Monday, April 28th at 1 pm EST. Winners will beannounced by Wednesday, April 30th, 2008.
- Entrant assumes responsibility for all authorization to use the imageson the page, including any professional photography, subject matter andpeople.
- Not all entries will be posted.
- Pages will be judged on the overall look of the page, originality, and photography.
- No purchase is required to enter.
- We are looking for fun & creative Spring pages!
- Have fun!