When I first saw Fleurville’s Lexie Tote ($165), I was bowled over by it. It came in one of their new, fab colors for spring, Botanical Coral. I’m happy to report that the Lexie is as practical as it is gorgeous!
Right now, it’s mostly filled with Allegra’s stuff (but with some toys, snacks and diapers for her older brother). And while the Lexie Tote looks much smaller than Fleurville’s Mothership Bag, it still can hold an astonishing amount. You can use it as a shoulder tote, stroller bag or messenger style. I loved the two side pockets — I kept one for my long wallet and one for things I needed to get to really quickly, like a burp cloth and pacifier containers.
Click continue reading for the full Fleurville Lexie Tote review.
- Green-LAM Water-resistant exterior (Green-LAM is an environmentally-friendly polyurethane laminate)
- Faux “Green” leather trim
- Seam sealed, water-proof main compartment
- Non-skid tote handles
- Fly-away zipper opening
- Spacious end pockets
- Fleece lined pockets
- Changing pad
- Fleurville® see-thru wipe case included
- PVC- Free Trim
- SlipNot™ universal stroller attachment
- Messenger strap sold separately
- Dimensions: L 11.75" x H 12.25" x W 6.5"
Click here for a diagram of the Lexie Tote. The Slip Not™stroller straps are made of silicone, so they give a little – helpfulwhen you are trying to get your diaper bag on the stroller quickly(especially when you are dealing with a screaming toddler or baby).
Verdict: It’s a winner. I know I will be using the Lexie Tote long after Allegra is out of diapers.