Update: The winners are:
- Julie Ann, who said, she would keep the bags in the trunk and use them at the park, to hold food, clothing, toys, and as a diaper bag, and mentioned she didn’t have a print preference because she’s "just trying to save the environment cutely."
- Alana, who said, "I am totally a polka dot kind of girl!" plans to use the bags to create car kits for each of her family’s vehicles. She said, "Thereare a number of things on the list that will go in the kits includingsafety blankets (we live in Colorado), road triangles, flares, andfirst-aid kits – BUT, the first thing on this list is reusable bags. Bykeeping them in the car, we hope to never leave them hanging on thehandle in the house again. The amazing thing about the skeeda bags isthat they are beautiful enough to go to the Cherry Creek Mall (a veryfancy mall in Denver) with me! Being fashionable at the mall shouldn’tmean carrying around a bunch of logo bags that go right in the trash. Ican carry my skeeda bags and be fashionable and environmentallyconscious!"
- Shelley, who also favors polka dots, said, "I’ll keep the bags in my car for easy use, all the time!"
- Agnes, another polka dot kind of girl, who said, "I’ll keep the bags in our kitchen drawer. I currently use plain canvas bags for grocery shopping or bags that I’ve picked up from conventions- bleh. These are MUCH cooler!"
CBB Deal: Save $5 on an order of two or more bags at skeeda.com when you use coupon code CBBLOG.
It’s time to put some sass and style into your shopping experience with fun and funky reusable shopping bags by skeeda. skeeda bags are made in the US of heavyweight machine washable cotton. You can fit three times what fits in a plastic grocery bag so you won’t end up with dozens of bags with nowhere to go. They come in 9 different styles and sell for just $15 each. Stop feeling guilty at the checkout counter and start turning heads by showing off your eco-chic sensibility with skeeda reusable bags.
Win one of 4 3-packs of skeeda reusable shopping bags valued at $40 each (2 polka dot packs and 2 stripe packs)! Email the following info to celebritybabyblogATgmail.com (make sure you replace AT with @).
- Your full name, mailing address and email address.
- Make sure you put "skeeda" in the subject line in order for your entryto be counted.
- Where does the nameskeeda come from?
- Where will you keep your skeeda bags?
- Do you prefer the polka dot pack or the stripe pack?
The contest closes February 27 at 7 am EST. (For terms & conditions, click here.)