Liz Lange on dressing for a (pregnant) night out
Even when you’re not pregnant, getting dressed up for a night out can be daunting. When you’re carrying twenty pounds of baby weight, it can be downright terrifying. Liz Lange takes the anxiety out of looking great for a night out on the town with her collection. When it comes to evening dressing Liz suggests, “Wear what makes you feel the most beautiful and comfortable. You should stand out, not your clothes.”
Here are a few items from Liz Lange‘s collection that will have you looking and feeling great all night:
- Lela Puff Sleeve Tunic – delicate mod blouse with boatneck, swingy shape and puffed sleeves. Wear as a tunic or a mini.
- Christina Silk Charmeuse Dress – fancy silk charmeuse dress in a bright turqouise (also available in camel) with a tie-back, v-neck front.
- La LOOP – functional necklaces available in Leather with Crystal Gem LOOP.
For a more formal evening, Liz recommends basic black as it is slimming, smart, seasonless, and goes with everything. "I always tell my clients to buy one dressy piece while they’re pregnant,” says Liz. “Black is perfect because it is appropriate for work-related cocktail parties, social events or whatever is on your agenda."
- Ritz Dress – simple, sheath silk-cotton dress with ruffle trim.
- Orin Jumper – 60’s sportswear style, boat neck dress with gold button side tabs at the waist.
Tell us about how you dressed up during your pregnancy!