Tinseltown Toddlers Online Charity Auction
For the first time, toddlers can design the look of their spill-proofsippy cup. The new Create My Own™ Cup from Playtex Products getschildren’s creative juices flowing, as they draw or color on any of thefive inserts, turning sipping into an art project. Even celebrity momsand dads and their kids are having fun with them.
The Tinseltown Toddlers Online Charity Auctionwill feature one-of-a-kind Playtex® Create My Own™ Cups designed andsigned by celebrities and their toddlers. Auction participants include:
- Justin Chambers of Grey’s Anatomy and son Jackson
- Edie Falco of The Sopranos and son Anderson
- Denise Richards and daughter Sam
- Elizabeth Mitchell of Lost and son C.J.
- Holly Marie Combs of Charmed and son Finley
- Melina Kanakaredes of CSI: NY and daughter Karina
- Gabrielle Reece, Champion Volleyball Player and model, and daughter Reece Viola
- Kristi Yamaguchi, Champion Figure Skater, and daughters Keara and Emma
- Allison Sweeney of Days of Our Lives and son Benjamin
The auction takes place May 21-31, 2007 and all proceeds will benefit the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
Parents and children everywhere are invited to submit their own original works of art on Create My Own™ Cup inserts in the Playtex Talented Toddlers Contest!By submitting their artwork, toddlers will not only show off theirartistic talents, but also have a chance to win $2,500 in cash prizes.Each entry will also support Playtex’s donation to the Elizabeth GlaserPediatric AIDS Foundation. The contest begins May 21, 2007 and ends onAugust 21, 2007.
Go to Playtexproducts.com to learn how to enter your child’s Create My Own™ Cup artwork in the contest.