We had such a great response to our Celebrity Baby Blog Holiday Shopping Guide, that we’re creating the Celebrity Baby Blog Shop, a permanent feature of the Celebrity Baby Blog. The Shop will be its own mini-site which will include a collection of banners with coupons from boutiques and cool product sites we’re fond of. The goal of the page is to be the one-stop-shopping site for the over 40,000 readers who visit the Celebrity Baby Blog every day. (For those interested, we are even considering featuring editorial reviews about products.)
The Celebrity Baby Blog Shop will run on a quarterly basis, the first edition will run from May 1-July 31, 2006, a total of 3 months.
- Placement is first come, first served.
- There are 3 levels of placement of Shopkeeper ads. The top 10 rows are booked up. For placement below the top 10 rows, the rate is $50. (For an idea of what the layout will look like, visit our partner site, Mommies with Style- http://www.mommieswithstyle.com/springshoppingguide.htm.)
- Advertisers can place a 125×125 pixel graphic – jpeg or gif (give or take a few pixels if you need to). If you would like to run a larger image, the rate will be double.
- You are strongly encouraged to provide a special coupon code or promotion that will hopefully entice our readers to visit your site and make their purchases. (In our reader survey, 60% of our readers said the most important factor when shopping online for baby/kid products is affordable prices and 20% said free shipping.)
- The deadline for submission of everything (content AND payment) is April 10.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of what is bound to become a very popular and highly trafficked feature of the site. If you are interested in being a charter shopkeeper, please download and complete this form (http://celebritybabies.typepad.com/CBB_Shop/CBB_Charter_Shopkeeper.xls) and return it along with your graphic (125×125 pixel jpeg or gif) to CBBshop@celebrity-babies.com AND send non-credit card funded Paypal payment to CBBshop@celebrity-babies.com. If you prefer, you may send a paper check.