NOTE: By entering any of our contests or giveaways, you agree to join the Celebrity Baby Blog mailing list and have your information shared with the sponsor of the giveaway. We send advance notice of contests and giveaways and invite you to special mailing list only contests and giveaways. You can remove yourself at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link. (If you cannot find it, send us an email.)
If you do not want your information shared with the sponsor of the contest or do not want to be added to the Celebrity Baby Blog mailing list, you can opt-out by including one of these sentences in your entry form:
- Do not share my information with the sponsor of this contest.
- Do not add me to the Celebrity Baby Blog mailing list.
- Do not share my information with the sponsor of this contest AND do not add me to the Celebrity Baby Blog mailing list.
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: Contests and giveaways on the Celebrity Baby Blog (the "Contest") is openonly to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) UnitedStates (including the District of Columbia) and Canada and are 18 years of age orolder. Employees of the Celebrity Baby Blog Inc., its advertising or promotion agencies,those involved in the production, development, implementation orhandling of Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the aboveentities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors,subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliersany other person or entity associated with Contest (collectively "Contest Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents,siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not)of each such employee, are not eligible. Subject to all federal, stateand local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and whereprohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Celebrity Baby Blog, Inc., PO Box 1301, Maplewood, NJ 07040 ("Sponsor").
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Contestconstitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to andacceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor,which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent uponfulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins and ends at the times posted in the Contest post (the "Entry Period").
5. ENTRY: Follow the instructions specified in the Contest Post. Limit one (1) entry per person.Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entrymethods or agents will void all entries by that entrant.
6. DRAWING: Within two weeks of the close of the Contest, Sponsor will select thenames of the potential winner(s) in a random drawing of all eligibleentries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number ofeligible entries received during the Entry Period. The Sponsor willsend the prizes directly to the mailing address included in OfficialEntry Form or will attempt to notify the potential winner within seven(7) days of the drawing. If a potential winner does not respond withintwo (2) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsorwill select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at randomfrom all entries received. Limit one (1) prize perhousehold.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited,the potential winners may be required to complete and return anaffidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the"Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If apotential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release withinthe required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected inhis/her place in a random drawing of all entries received.
8. PRIZES: Each winners will receive the prize specified in the Contest Post.
No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, whoreserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal orgreater value if the prize is not available for any reason asdetermined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner isresponsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of aprize.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security,or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for anyreason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technicalproblem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspendthe Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest ina manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or(b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries receivedup to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in itssole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tamperingwith the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be actingin violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike ordisruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine thelegitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal andcivil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reservesthe right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extentpermitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of theseOfficial Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In caseof a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to havebeen submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name fromwhich the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined asthe natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internetaccess provider, online service provider, or other organizationresponsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associatedwith the submitted e-mail address.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the ContestEntities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out ofparticipation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize,including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention inthe Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers,providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d)lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errorsin the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or(f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused,directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’sparticipation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant furtheragrees that in any cause of action, the Contest Entities’ liabilitywill be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Contest Entities be liable forattorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damageswhatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential,direct, or indirect damages.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any andall disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connectedwith, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually,without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by theappropriate court located in the State of New Jersey. All issuesand questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation andenforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights andobligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors inconnection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed inaccordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, withoutgiving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether ofthe State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which wouldcause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
12. PUBLICITY: Each Winner may be required to submit a digitalphotograph of him/her with the prize computer, which will be posted onthe CBB website
(except where this requirement is prohibited by law).Participation in the Contest constitutes Winner’s consent toSponsor’s use of Winner’s name, likeness, picture, portrait, voice,opinions, biographical information, and state of residence forpromotional, publicity, or advertising purposes worldwide in any mediaand on the World Wide Web, in perpetuity, without further payment,consideration, review, or consent (where allowable).
13. GIVEAWAY RESULTS: To request the name of the winners, send aself-addressed stamped envelope to Celebrity Baby Blog Inc., Giveaway Name, PO Box 1301, Maplewood, NJ 07040. Requests mustbe received within 30 days after the close of the Contest.